Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nada

Good evening dear people!

I must say that for this moment, I don't really have any good representative for you. You see, I quit my job at the coffee shop and started to work at a food store. It's almost the same when it comes to the costumer part. There is three types of them:

- The one who's too nice.
- The one who's stingy and whining.
- The one who has a dead look.

And I love all of them cause they have no idea how much they entertain me. So these people are so far away from our very special title.

It's very late right now and I'm fucking tired. So I'm just gonna put a note in here so that we remember what to tell for next time.

Asshole #1 = The person behind Facebook
Asshole #2 = The major music and film company
Asshole #3 = You tell me...?

'till next time
Much love / W.A

No comments:

Post a Comment