Thursday, January 7, 2010

Goodbye new job!


Good morning dear ones!

Unfortunately there is no time to write everything. So all I'm going to tell you is that, if you want to start your career as an Asshole, one of the first steps is to:

Shut down all the feelings you have and become a machine.


Little by little, you will loose all the guilty conscience you've ever felt in your life. By that time you will be able to say whatever you want to people without caring about these peoples feelings.
Your face will turn to a dead face. There is no sign of any kind of reaction on your face.

I had also a scenario which I wanted to tell you about so that you can see the whole shit from above and use it as a pattern.

But I tell you that when I have done working at the military camp.

Goodbye and much love/ WA

No comments:

Post a Comment