Thursday, November 25, 2010

Lick it up, lick it up, oooohh oooohh


Hello darlings!

Long time no see! I wonder how you are and how you wonderful souls are keeping yourselves busy during the wonderful time before christmas? Isn't it beautiful when snow falls down from outside your window, and you can go around and buy and buy and buy lots of...shit just to be like anyone else? I'm proud of you. Cause you take this consumption so seriously and make all the successful assholes out there so happy. Every year at this time of the year you all become so wonderful. So crazy in buying stuff to other people and supporting all the companies. They need your money and I need your money. That's why I'm planning to study something which will lead me into a career full of stealing.

I'm not gonna tell you so many things. Today I have two options for you. One is a key to happiness and another one is a key to so much money that your crap will look like true gold.

- Money brings happiness. Only money. Unfortunately we didn't choose to come to this world by ourselves. Then to face other human begins was off course the biggest chock which would help the world to become the biggest mental hospital in universe. Congratulations! Now what I'm gonna teach will give you all the good opportunities in life. It's two words in one: ASSLICKING. Do it everday, every year and through whole your life and you will be the king in this planet. Cause by then time you will be the one getting your ass licked. Some people are better than you. To become them or even better than them you need to lick some asses. It's a wonderful feeling. It sounds disgusting I know but little by little you're gonna learn to love it and by becoming the most professional asslicker, you become the richest and also a wellknown person. Who doesn't like money and who doesn't like spotlight? As I mentioned before, we are whores and like to brag about our talents.

- If you wanna rob people day in and day out without ever paying a fine or ending up in a jail, you can just study to become a dentist. It's not the easiest way. I can garanti you that asslicking is much more easier than studying. But think about the bright future which is waiting for it successful asshole to arrive. Right? Come on, apply, study and get a fucking exam. Make me proud. You're gonna be rich as hell and no one can ever put you down. Cause you're a dentist and deserve a lot of respect.

Cheers for the day then everyone can kiss my ass!

Yours truly, W.A

No comments:

Post a Comment